Follow the simple steps below to begin receiving your statements electronically
Current Online Banking Customer
- Sign on to www.nabankco.com and log into your account.
- Select the "Accounts" tab. This will show a listing of all accounts currently enrolled in online banking.
- Select "Statement" next to checking or savings account. On the right hand side of the screen a box will appear asking if you would like to receive electronic statements.
- Select the "Electronic Only Statement Delivery" button. This will lead to the Disclosure page.
- Select "Accept" or "Accept and Print" to receive electronic statements. Enter the email address you want notifications to be sent to and select either "Submit For This Account" or "Submit For All Accounts".
New Online Banking Customer
- Sign on to www.nabankco.com
- Select "Apply Now" from the home page. Business customers select "Business Users Apply Here".
- A box will appear indicating that you must have an account with North American Banking Company. Select "Ok".
- Select the box stating you have read the disclosures and click "Ok".
- This will bring you to the application. Fill in all required information. Be sure to answer "yes" where it asks if you would like to receive your statements in electronic format!
- Fill in all accounts you would like to view through the website. Click "Continue".
- This will bring you to the electronic statement disclosure. Click "I agree".
- Choose an Access ID and Passcode that meet the requirements. Select a security question and answer.
- Verify information entered is correct and click "Submit".
Looking for help?
If you have any more questions about Online Banking or Bill Pay simply call 651.636.9654 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
[SECURITY NOTICE REGARDING STANDARD EMAIL: This is not a secure email address; please do not include any confidential or personal information when using this email address; once you are enrolled in Internet Banking there is a method within it to send SECURE messages.]