Health Savings Accounts
Invest in your health, tax free
With the rising costs of health care, Health Savings Accounts (HSA's) are an outstanding way to save for qualified medical expenses. Funds in your account grow tax-deferred and you control the money in your HSA even if you switch jobs or insurance providers.
Health Savings Account
Health Savings Accounts are tax-favored consumer savings account for individuals and families covered by high deductible health plans. HSA's allow for tax-deductible contributions and tax-free distributions if used for qualified medical expenses. Funds in your account grow tax-deferred. You own and control the money in your HSA even if you switch jobs or change insurance. The benefits of a HSA include:
- Manage your Health Saving Account online
- Convenient, no fee check card access
- Competitive interest rates
- No monthly maintenance fee for average daily balances of $2,000 ($3.00 per statement cycle when below minimum)
- Six free withdrawals per statement cycle ($10.00 per withdrawal thereafter)
Contact a personal banker at the location nearest you to start saving today.
Add your debit card to your digital wallet for contactless payments.Learn more
View our current rates, see how much you can borrow, and apply online.Learn more
Learn about how we support local community organizations and more!Learn more