Come work with us!
What's important to us at North American Banking Company is a happy customer. To that end, when we look for a new employee, we're looking for honesty, creativity, integrity, and exceptional client service skills.
If you fit that description, you've come to the right place. As a member of the North American Banking Company team, you will find a unique environment where employees are encouraged to express creativity, participate in decision-making processes, and develop skills. You will be rewarded for hard work and dedication.
We offer an outstanding package of employer paid benefits and an opportunity to mix business with pleasure.
Credit Analyst, FT (Woodbury)
This job supports our commercial and retail lending staff and is responsible for the following:
- Spread financial information and prepare cash flow analysis from financial statements and tax returns for businesses and individuals using Credit Quest spreadsheet software and MS Excel.
- Prepare and/or assists lenders with the preparation of timely annual credit reviews on credit customers. This primarily includes preparation of credit presentation data for annual reviews and new credit requests on existing borrowers based on previous presentations, information on ITI, existing loan documents, etc. Identifies key issues or questions on credit relationships and communicates these to the responsible lender.
- Upon request of lenders, contact borrowers to obtain financial information or answers to key questions or issues raised.
- Monitor and analyze borrowing base certificates, set up and monitor construction loan draw spreadsheets and prepares monthly report on borrowing base and construction loans outstanding.
- Assist with the maintenance of credit files in a neat and organized fashion.
- During process of annual review, audit loan file for proper collateral perfection, insurance, compliance with loan covenants, verify that the loan is set up on ITI correctly and ensure that approved loan terms are in the loan documents.
- Order real estate appraisals and send engagement letters to appraisers as requested by business and retail lenders.
- Review and recommend acceptance or rejection of residential real estate appraisals on a timely basis by completing the appraisal review checklist.
- Actively participates in bank sales promotions and development activities such as community organizations and special events sponsored by the bank.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, ITI Software, and Credit Quest spreadsheet software.
- Basic understanding of business financial statements and business and individual tax returns and how to construct cash flow models using this information.
- General knowledge of applicable bank compliance policies; Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Regulation DD, Regulation Z, RESPA, and HMDA
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, protected veterans, age, marital status, familial status or status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law. North American Banking Company encourages veterans, people with disabilities, and minorities to apply for employment.
Job Type: Full-time